I have been a network administrator, project manager, and technical instructor over the past 25 years. Many students and people I have consulted with have told me that I helped them because I am able to explain complex processes in simple terms that break it into manageable pieces they can understand. I have a Bachelor's degree from the University of New Hampshire's College for Lifelong Learning focusing on adult learning and I have a Master's degree from the University of Phoenix in Computer Information Systems.
• CEH - ECCouncil™ Certified Ethical Hacker
• EDRP - ECCouncil DisasterRecovery Professional
• CIH – ECCouncil Certified Incident Handler
• CSCU - ECCouncil Secure Computer
• CEI - ECCouncil Instructor
• RMP - PMI™ Risk Management Professional
• PMP - PMI Project Management Professional
• ACP - PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
• CCNA - Cisco™ Certified Network Associate
• CCNAS - Cisco Certified Network Associate - Security
• CCDA - Cisco Certified Design Associate
• CCAI - Cisco Certified Academy Instructor
• MCITP - Microsoft™ Certified IT Professional
• MCTS - Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
• MCSE - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
• MCSA - Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
•MCDBA - Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
• MCT - Microsoft Certified Trainer
• MCNE - Certified Novell™ Master Engineer
• MCNI - Certified Novell Master Instructor
• Scrum Master
• CIW™ Site Designer and CIW Administrator
• Comptia™ : CTT, A+, IT Project +, Inet+,Network+, and Server+
"I do not want to be your IT support person. I don’t want to sell you any software packages or canned processes. I want to help you and your staff learn how to implement the right processes, tools, and plans to protect and grow your business yourself."
• Projects completed successfully meeting stakeholder objectives
• The knowledge is retained within the organization
• Enthusiasm spreads throughout the organization
• Employees focus on priorities and communicate more effectively
• Accomplish organizational goals
• Improved internal processes
• Apollo Group
• City of Phoenix
• Element K
• Tucson Water Dept.
"Working with Jean is so easy and a true pleasure. She is extremely competent and knowledgable with a variety of Information Security topics and best of all she is able to explain concepts in simplified laymen's terms. Thanks Jean!"
Jillian Nicole Pap
IPSA International, Inc.
Jean is a wonderful instructor. I have taken classes from her personally and sent several of my employees for instruction. She is personable, knowledgeable and is very good at evaluating her class and their needs. She is able to adjust class material and instruction to suit the needs of a class rather than just following designated instruction material. I have utilized Jean to create personalized, tailored classes at our location to meet time frames and topics that were not available at a training school. I also found that training on site limited to our specific needs was very effective. Jean will remain an integral part of our future training plans.
Ledah A. Cornell
Henry & Horne, P.L.C.
Jean is an excellent IT instructor with a broad and advanced knowledge base. Students praise her as an outstanding instructor with particular appreciation for the hands-on portions of the classes she leads.
Jean is the best classroom instructor I have ever had the opportunity to learn from. Very informative, she takes the boredom out of lecture and knows how to gain class participation.
Thomas. J. Capps
Reedsport School District
As an Adjunct instructor, Jean has provided the kind of 'real world' experience our students are looking for. She has a unique ability to translate technical information into a level of understanding students can easily absorb and find enjoyable.
Coordinator Networking Academy
Estrella Mountain Community College
Jean is an excellent instructor with broad IT skills and an engaging style of teaching. Students praise her as an outstanding instructor with a great ability to tease understanding out of complex subjects.
Miles Murdocca, PhD, Director